We have a VERY quick turnaround as of 3/19/2020. Call 830-875-5432 for more information.
We now have a Statler to better serve our Quilters.
The service is an edge to edge pantograph design. We have several for you to choose from.
Bring in your beautiful pieced tops and we will transform them into a cozy quilt that you or a loved one can treasure forever!
Come in or call the shop today.
Keep an eye on our Facebook and Instagram for daily deals including our Triple Threat Thursday!
Join Dee and her team at HDQ for Tips, Tricks and Tools.
Luling TX Quilt Guild
Did you hear? Luling has a Guild!! The gals are so so excited!!
Texas Tea Stitchers meet every second Friday of the month 10am at the Epsicopal Church of the Annunciation Parish Hall- 301 S. Walnut, Luling, TX
Lets us know if you want to join. http://texasteastitchers.com
NOTE: Classes and open sews are cancelled until further notice due to COVID-19
We will be adding Facebook Videos to keep you entertained!
15% OFF class supplies purchased prior to class.
10% OFF anything you purchase day of class.
All Classes are in Luling, TX at our NEW location 509 E. Davis St. We couldn't be more excited to offer classes again!
For more details including availability, details about the class, supplies, and homework.
Class Fee Unless specified otherwise.
$45 + Supplies one day class
$75 +Supplies two day Class
Contact us @ 830-875-5432 -or- check our Facebook EVENTS page!
***You are not registered until payment is received***
- 3/3 Tuesday, Open Sew FREE
- 3/5 Thursday, Longarm Bee
- 3/6 First Friday Mardi Gras
- 3/10 Tuesaday, Open Sew FREE
- 3/11 Wednesday, Sew it Forward Community Service Projects
- 3/13 2nd Friday, TX Tea Stitchers Guild Meeting
- 3/14 Saturday, Luling Mainstreet Hosts Rajun' Cajun' Luling's Favorite Street Festival
- 3/17 Tudeday, Open Sew FREE
- 3/19 Thursday, Judy Neimeyer Work Day
- 3/24 Tuesday, Open Sew
- 3/26 Friday, Thursday, Spring Into Quilting w/ the Blueblonnet Shop Hop
- 3/27 Saturday, Spring Into Quilting w/ the Bluebonnet Shop Hop
- 3/28 Sunday, Spring Into Quilting w/ the Bluebonnet Shop Hop
- 3/31 Tuesday, Open Sew
- 4/2 Thursday, Longarm Bee
- 4/3 First Friday Scavenger Hunt
- 4/4 Saturday, Luling's Rough Neck BBQ Cook Off
- 4/7 Tuesday, Open Sew
- 4/8 Wednesday, Pay It Forward Community Service Projects
- 4/10 2nd Friday, TX Tea Stitchers Guild Meeting
- 4/12 Easter Sunday CLOSED
- 4/13-4/17 Dee Teaching at RockHouse Retreat
- 4/14 Tuesday, Open Sew
- 4/15 Wednesday, Vogue Top Class
- 4/16 Thursday, Judy Neimeyer Work Day
- 4/18 Saturday, One Block Wonder Part 1 Work Shop
- 4/19 Sunday, Block of the Month
- 4/20 Monday, Block of the Month
- 4/21 Tuesday, Open Sew
- 4/22 Wednesday, Applique Bee
- 4/23 Thursday, Flamingo Southwind Class
- 4/24 Friday, Tips, Tricks, & Tools -Stash Buster
- 4/28 Tuesday, Open Sew
- 4/29 Wednesday, Day Reatreat TX Tea Stitchers
- 5/1 First Friday Sew late until 8pm
- 5/5 Tuesday, OPEN SEW
- 5/7 Thusrday, Longarm Bee
- 5/8 Friday, TX Tea Stitchers Meeting & Workshop
- 5/9 Saturday, One Block Wonder Part 2 Work Shop
- 5/10 Sunday, Happy Mother's Day CLOSED
- 5/12 Tuesday, Open Sew
- 5/13 Wednesday, Pay It Forward Community Service Projects
- 5/17 Sunday, Block Of The Month
- 5/18 Monday, Block Of The Month
- 5/19 Tuesday, Open Sew (Out & About Pre class)
- 5/20 Wednesday, Applique Bee
- 5/22 Firday, Tips, Tricks, and Tools -20 Ways to use a Jelly Roll
- 5/24 Sunday CLOSED
- 5/25 Monday, CLOSED
- 5/26 Tuseday, Open Sew
- 5/27 Wednesday, Out & About Back Pack Work Shop
- 5/28 Thursday, Out & About Back Pack Works Shop
- 5/28-3/30 Dee Teaching @ Three Oaks Retreat
- 6/2 Tuesday, Open Sew
- 6/4 Thursday, Longarm Bee
- 6/5 Friday, Two Fabric Bargello Work Shop
- 6/7 Saturday, Two Fabric Bargello Work Shop
- 6/9 Tuesday, Beginning Ruler Work Shop W/ Ann Moore
- 6/10 Wednesday, Intermediate Ruler Work Shop W/ Ann Moore
- 6/12 Friday, TX Tea Stitchers Guild Meeting
- 6/14 Sunday, Block Of The Month
- 6/15 Monday, Block Of The Month
- 6/16 Tuesday, Open Sew
- 6/17 Wednesday, Applique Bee
- 6/18 Thursday, Judy Neimeyer Work Day
- 6/19 Friday, Open House Martelli Demo Customer Appreciation Day
- 6/20 Saturday, Open House Martelli Demo Customer Appreciation Day
- 6/21 Sunday, Father's Day CLOSED
- 6/23 Tuesday, Open Sew
- 6/25 Thursday, Watermelon Thump -Going Strong Since 1954 -Champion Watermelon Judging, Queens Cornoation
- 6/26 Friday, Watermelon Thump- Kids Seed Spitting Contest, Music And More
- 6/27 Saturday,CLOSED Watermelon Thump- Parade, Audlt Seed Spitting Contest, Watermelon Eating Contest, Champion Watermelon Auction
- 6/28 Sunday, CLOSED Watermelon Thump-Car Show & Lil' Growers
- 6/30 Tuesday, Open Sew