Back in September I was contacted by Timeless Treasures Fabrics to join their blog tour for “The Reclaimed West” fabric collection ……
Here is a complete list of all those participating in the blog tour….. as you can see I am in great company. I haven’t had a chance to check yesterday’s blog posts, but am excited to see all the wonderful projects this week.
- Carla Klop, Kits by Carla – http://www.kitsbycarla.com/blog
- Catherine Wilson, Queenie Quilts – http://queeniequiltsblogs.blogspot.com
- Lisa McCarthy, Compass Point Quilts – www.compasspointquilts.com
- Deborah Brizendine, Just Stitchin with Deborah – http://juststitchinwithdeborah.blogspot.com/
- Denise Green, HollyDee Quilts – http://hollydeequilts.net
- Sandy Lueth, Totes by Sandy – http://www.totes-by-sandy.com
- Cathy McKillip, Wish Upon A Quilt – http://wishuponaquilt.com/blog
- Marcia Nagel/Megan Bohr, Pine Needles Quilt & Sew – http://thepineconepress.blogspot.com/
- Stacey Day, Stacey in Stitches – http://staceyinstitches.wordpress.com
- Barb Linares, Crafty Threads – http://craftyquilts.blogspot.com/
- Jennifer Eubank, Archipelago Quilting – http://jennifersewing.wordpress.com/
- Konda Luckau, Moose on the Porch Quilts – http://www.moosequilts.com/blog
- Susan Nelson, Prairie Sky Quilts – http://blog.prairieskyquilting.com
- Jackie Kunkel, Canton Village Quilt Works – http://cvquiltworks.com/blogs/blog
- Lauren Rogers, Backdoor Quilt Shoppe – www.backdoorquiltshoppe.wordpress.com
- Osie Lebowitz, From Needle and Thread – http://www.fromneedleandthread.com/
- Timeless Treasures, SewTimeless (Giveaways!) – http://www.ttfabrics.com/blog/
And Guess WHAT? There are prizes…. click here to enter to win!
My project did not need to be done until November 18th, which is after quilt festival and it would also be after my “Summer Solstice” for Quiltworx would be due; also made from “Reclaimed West”The past few days have been busy here at HollyDee Quilts. (Photos later in the post)
Anyway – I immediately replied that I would love to participate and sent in my fabric order, which was shipped promptly and drooling commenced!
Now some of you are new to the blog so you may not realize we have been building a new home and our “big stuff” i.e. the longarm were scheduled to be moved on Friday, November 14th. I wish that meant that all I had to do was wait for the movers to show up – but if you have ever moved you know – there is lots of purging and packing that has to happen prior to the move! I have been working on and off since June of this year on the purging and packing (what could be packed).
I was also quilting customer quilts up until Tuesday, November 11th!
And yes – I was trying to work on my Timeless Treasures Project for the blog tour – now I shall no longer bore you with words and will give you a photographic tour!
Tuesday, November 11, we prepped the longarm for the big move (3 hours WEST of Houston)
Once the quilt room at the old house was ready for the movers I had some free time to either pack or work on my Reclaimed West project – I found a way to work on my project….
Thank you for stopping by the blog! I hope you enjoyed today’s post and don’t forget to go enter to win some of your very own “Reclaimed West” fabric and goodies! Click here to enter….
Be sure to click the “follow” button to keep up with my country life! I have a busy teaching schedule next year and would love to have you join me for a class, retreat or quilters cruise!
My schedule can be found here….